• Mobile-friendly for asset updates on the go
• Runs on any Linux, Windows or Mac web server
• Web-based software so it works on any device
• Slack notification integration for checkin/checkout
• Tons of security features to keep your data safe
• Includes a robust JSON REST API
• Translated into several languages for easy localization
• Per-user language support for distributed teams
• One-click (or cron) backups
At-a-glance access to recent activity and an overall view of what assets, accessories, consumables, and components you have.
Items that have been checked in, checked out, recently updated or deleted.
Easily see which assets are assigned, to whom, and their physical location. Check them back into inventory with one click, or click through to see the asset’s complete history. Seeing what assets are currently deployed, pending (brand new awaiting software installs, out for repair), ready to deploy, or archived (lost/stolen, or broken) is quick and easy.
• Easily see which assets are assigned, to whom, and their physical location
• One-click checkin
• Asset Models let you group common features
• Require User Acceptance (End-User EULAs/Terms of Service) on Checkout
• Email alerts for expiring warrantees and licenses
• Integrates with most handheld barcode scanners and QR code reader apps
• Quick and easy asset auditing
• Add your own custom fields for additional asset attributes
• Easily import and export assets
• Generate QR code labels and RFID Tags for easy mobile access and labels
• Assets marked as requestable can be requested by a user
• Assets retain full history including checkouts, checkins and maintenance
• Optional digital signatures on asset acceptance
You get the same quick access with licenses, too. We’re working on making this even better, by letting you smartly handle multi-pack licenses with ease. Enable email alerts to get an email when your licenses are expiring.
IT Asset-Management comes with beautiful built-in email notifications for users and administrators.
Sent to Users
• Asset Checkout/Checkin (with optional EULA and asset acceptance)
• Checkin Deadline Approaching
Sent to Admins
• Asset Checkout/Checkin
• Expected Checkin Report
• Expiring License Report
• Low Inventory Report